Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Slovenian Film Centre updated 2 days ago
- Directors Guild of Slovenia updated 2 days ago
- International awards updated 2 days ago
- Centre for Slovenian Literature updated 2 weeks ago
- DESSA Architecture Centre updated 9 days ago
- Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia updated 6 days ago
- Slovene Association of Landscape Architects updated 9 days ago
- Centralala.si updated 8 days ago
- Golden Pencil Award updated 9 days ago
- Architects' Society of Ljubljana (DAL) updated 9 days ago... further results
The Archives of the Republic of Slovenia (ARS) carry out administrative and technical tasks in the field of archives and documentary material, created by the state authorities and other statutory and administrative subjects, as well as technical tasks of common interest in the protection of archives in the country. Today the archives operate within the Ministry of Culture.
Apart from its headquarters at the Slovene Film Archives are housed partly at the underground storehouse at Gotenica in the Kočevje region., a listed building with a refined Baroque interior, the
A special department known as the Book and Paper Conservation Centre operates within ARS and is the central restoration workshop for paper and parchment in Slovenia.
Established in 2004 as a public association by the Ministry of Culture and the former Ministry of Information Society, SIGIC, the Slovene Music Information Centre, has become a central information hub for the promotion of Slovene music, musicians and music heritage in Slovenia and internationally. It facilitates access to a wide range of information relating to various genres of music, developing its online services (including a database and events calendar at Sigic.si and magazine Odzven.si) (since 2011) and cooperating closely with various institutions and NGOs engaged in the music sector.
SIGIC launched the MOMUS, Monumenta musica Slovenica, a portal that features music monuments and sites round Slovenia, in 2018, and the Musicslovenia.si website for international cooperation and promotion of music from Slovenia in 2019.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 242 pages are in this category, out of 242 total.