Support services web resources
- COLIB - Slovene libraries database
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website
- Compendium of Cultural Policies and Trends in Europe
- Creative Europe Desk Slovenia
- EKumba Database
- M3C Multimedia Centres Network of Slovenia
- Museums.si - Museums and galleries in Slovenia
- Raz Ume Database
- Register of Slovene cultural heritage - rkd.situla.org
- Sigic.si - information on Slovene music
- Sigledal.org - Slovene theatre portal
- Statistics about Slovenia
- Slovene Section of IBBY updated 2 days ago
- Solafilma.si updated 5 days ago
- KUDUS Association updated 5 days ago
- International awards updated 3 days ago
- Centre for Slovene Literature Website updated 2 weeks ago
- Velenje Literary Foundation updated 9 days ago
- Slovene Reading Association updated 2 weeks ago
- Centralala.si updated 2 weeks ago
- TIAMSA CEE Association updated 2 weeks ago
- British Council Slovenia updated 3 weeks ago... further results
Established in 2000, SCCA-Ljubljana Centre for Contemporary Arts (a successor to the Soros Centre for Contemporary Arts – Ljubljana, 1993–1999) is a generator of innovative programmes and services that facilitate artistic and interpretative practices. Its diverse activities address artists, curators, theorists, and critics in the fields of visual and new media arts. They trigger discursive and social practices and are rooted in the interdisciplinary approach and intense international cooperation. SCCA-Ljubljana divides its programme into four complementary areas: projects, video/archive, school and services.
Established in 1997 at Metelkova mesto Autonomous Cultural Centre, KUD Mreža (meaning KUD Network) is carrying out a rather wide range of cultural programmes, from running art galleries and promoting concerts, to mediating information on funding opportunities and managing an archive of press clippings and other materials regarding Metelkova mesto.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Support services"
The following 243 pages are in this category, out of 243 total.