Mladinsko Theatre (Slovensko mladinsko gledališče) is one of two municipal theatres in Ljubljana and is considered to be a laboratory for actors and directors, choreographers and musicians to research and develop, risk and create. Throughout its history, Mladinsko has collaborated with the reformers of the Slovene theatre of the second half of the 20th century. The theatre regularly tours worldwide and was awarded the title European Ambassador of Culture by European Commission in 2008.
Through its current projects the theatre is dealing with the 'symptomisation' of the society, showing the detected symptoms via appropriate performative procedures. For this reason, public space becomes a performance space as well.
Up to 2011 the Moderna galerija (MG), established in 1948 in Ljubljana, has been the central national institution for modern and contemporary art. Since November 2011 the national institution consists of two venues - Moderna galerija (MG) and the Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova (MSUM) that opened in a new space in the cultural quarter at Metelkova. The Moderna galerija / Museum of Modern Art, Ljubljana plus Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova has also an abbreviated form MG+MSUM standing for Moderna galerija plus Muzej sodobne umetnosti.
Year of establishment
- Kapelica Gallery updated 7 days ago
- Projekt Atol Institute updated 4 days ago
- Federacija Institute updated 7 days ago
- Kersnikova Institute updated 7 days ago
- Cona Institute updated 2 weeks ago
- Exodos Institute updated 2 weeks ago
- Via Negativa updated 3 weeks ago
- International Centre of Graphic Arts, Ljubljana updated 2 weeks ago
- Moderna galerija / Museum of Modern Art, Ljubljana plus Museum of Contemporary Art Metelkova updated 2 weeks ago
- Kinoatelje updated 2 weeks ago... further results
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Producers"
The following 160 pages are in this category, out of 160 total.