Category:National cultural institutions
There are 31 national cultural institutions that were founded by the Government of the Republic of Slovenia:
- 9 museums and galleries, and 1 institute for the protection of cultural heritage;
- 4 theatre houses (2 of which house opera and ballet), and 1 theatre institute;
- 1 philharmonic;
- 1 cinematheque, 1 film studio, and the Slovenian Film Centre (foundation);
- 1 cultural and congress centre;
- 1 public agency for books;
- 1 national library;
- 6 archival institutions (regional archives) – the national archive (ARS) makes a part of the Ministry of Culture;
- 1 foundation for cultural (amateur) activities;
- 1 botanical garden.
As public state entities, they are required to present their programmes to the Ministry of Culture, which then decides on their annual subsidy.
Pages in category "National cultural institutions"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.