In this section you can find a list of selected media that
- cover arts, culture and humanities (including scientific journals)
- offer content for international readership
- act also as cultural producers and bestow awards, organise events or festivals etc.
Media web resources
- Glasna Magazine updated 4 days ago
- Apokalipsa Magazine updated 4 days ago
- Sodobnost Magazine updated 4 days ago
- Slovene Press Agency (STA) updated 6 hours ago
- Literatura Magazine updated 4 days ago
- Napovednik.com Event Guide updated 4 weeks ago
- Revija SRP updated 4 weeks ago
- Narobe Magazine updated 4 weeks ago
- Culture and Media Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia updated 5 weeks ago
- Media Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 5 weeks ago... further results
Launched in 1978, the magazine Mentor aims to develop an interest in writing, reading and understanding quality literature. It publishes literary texts, interviews, reviews, and reports on various symposia and festivals. It also incorporates literary competitions to stimulate young creative writers and is illustrated by emerging artists.
Mentor is one of the 4 publishing projects devoted to literature at the Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia. It is published 5 times per year.
Since it was launched in 2003 Trajekt.org has become the most popular and most up-to-date source of information about architecture, spatial planning, and urban affairs in Slovenia. The website developed by TrajekT, Institute for Spatial Culture aims to encourage a sound and argued democratic discourse about different projects in Slovenian cities and rural areas.
Trajekt online is open to anybody interested in publishing news, articles and photos related to spatial culture, life in built environments, architecture, landscape architecture, town planning, design, and related matters. Comments on the national and municipal policies regarding architecture and planning, critics of the projects, and news about architectural events are published on the Internet and sent to subscribers every 2nd week.
The portal contains an online archive of interesting contributions and projects like Architectural Guide, as well as databases of architecture studios, magazines, and organizations.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Media"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total.