Funding web resources
- Public Fund for Cultural Activities of the Republic of Slovenia updated 2 weeks ago
- Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Slovenia updated 2 days ago
- Creativity Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 10 days ago
- Section for Intermedia Arts, Ministry of Culture updated 4 days ago
- Cultural Heritage Directorate, Ministry of Culture updated 10 days ago
- Austrian Cultural Forum, Ljubljana updated 2 days ago
- Karel Pečko Foundation updated 4 weeks ago
- Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund updated 5 weeks ago
- Slovenia National Commission for UNESCO updated 6 weeks ago
- Zasavje Regional Development Centre Ltd updated 6 weeks ago... further results
The Slovenian Book Agency is a public agency that was established in 2008 to engage the area of literature in a coordinated and uniform way. Its primary concerns are to facilitate better availability of books, to promote Slovene authors internationally, to financially support literary events, projects concerned with reading culture, publications of quality books and translations, and to regulate the process from the production to publication to distribution of literature.
JAK (Slovenian abbreviation for Slovenian Book Agency) is located in the house called Vratarnica (Gatekeeper's house) in the Ministry of Culture.Quarter of Ljubljana, in the vicinity of the
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Funding"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.